Sunday, January 14, 2007

20 things i probably should know but i don't

  • World geography
  • My late grandparents' middle names
  • The phone numbers of my closest (geographically and interpersonally) friends
  • How to change a tire
  • My weight
  • The driving route to my mother's house
  • The formula for calculating percentages
  • The names of birds who sing or squawk or trill within hearing distance of my front porch
  • The last names of my neighbors
  • My medical history
  • The license plate numbers of my cars
  • What it's like to have viewed Citizen Kane or Casablanca
  • The names or order of all the U.S. presidents
  • My tolerance level when it comes to doing shots or drinking hard liquor in any form
  • What I think would make me happy
  • The names of all elected officials in my state
  • The deans most relevant to my job
  • How to file taxes
  • My average blood pressure
  • How to spell consistent

No comments:

Post a Comment