Wednesday, January 10, 2007

random bullets of "you have to be kidding me"

  • Bush's address on the war in Iraq.
  • Over 10 hours of doggy-insanity while I tried to prep for the new semester.
  • Being granted a course release the semester before I go up for tenure--rather than a sabbatical--on the condition that I teach a class of 300 students.
  • Having The Glorious but still having my spine crushed on a nightly basis.
  • A friend/colleague misspelling my name--repeatedly--in his editorial statement upon his taking the reins from me in his editorship of The Top Tier journal in my field.
  • Nearly a year passing since my father's death and feeling as if it were a day.
  • Madonna's Truth or Dare. I'm watching it right now. I thought she was the awesomest person alive when this film debuted.

No comments:

Post a Comment